Best Green Wedding Shower Gift Idea: Greener Cleaning Gift Basket
|February 28, 2011||Filled under Get Clean|
I was recently invited to a wedding shower for a church friend’s son and future daughter in law. Since I’ve been writing for this blog for a month now and I am living and breathing the “greener cleaning” concept I thought I would create a Greener Cleaning Gift Basket for my shower gift.
I went to the dollar store and bought a few items to assemble my gift basket.
- One green plastic container
- One green microfiber sponge
- One blue microfiber cleaning cloth
- One blue microfiber window cleaning cloth
From my Shaklee store, I added:
- One 16 oz bottle of Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate
- Three Get Clean 16 oz spray bottles
- One book: Green Goes With Everything: Simple Steps to a Healthier Life and a Cleaner Planet by Sloan Barnett
- Printed instructions for diluting the concentrate and suggested uses for Basic H2
I assembled all of this in the plastic container and wrapped it up with a plastic gift basket wrapper and tied a few ribbons on it.
I couldn’t think of a better way for the new bride and groom to set up their new home than to start with a safe, non-toxic cleaning kit.
You might also like these posts by Greener Cleaning Moms: