Category: Get Clean
|July 6, 2013||Filled under Get Clean, Saving Money, Shaklee, Uncategorized|
Consider this: one family deciding to convert to our non-toxic biodegradable household cleaners keeps the equivalent of 5,000 bottles of conventional “ready-to-use” glass cleaner out of landfills. What would it mean if 50,000 families did the same? A great big thanks from the planet, and from people all over the world who share this wonderful home we call Earth.
For the month of July, Shaklee will be offering everyone a world of savings, some great ways to make an impact for the planet, and a nice way to make a healthy living too.
Through July 31, 2013 purchase any Shaklee product, and we’ll waive the $19.95 Shaklee membership fee!
This is the best “Join Shaklee” promotion ever offered! As a Shaklee Member, you will get …
- 15% discount (off retail prices) on product purchases
- Special promotions, offers and discounts
- Unconditional money-back guarantee
- Access to MyShaklee.com, Shaklee’s center for health and wellness news and information from Shaklee’s Health Sciences Team, and product experts
Let me suggest you order a Get Clean Healthy Home Pack. Click here! Then go to the shopping cart and click to JOIN Shaklee. The $19.95 membership will be waived. This is not an annual fee. You’ll save 15% off this order and all future orders. No minimums required!
The Get Clean™ Healthy Home Pack contains all the products you need to start making your home cleaner for your family and the planet. With cleaning choices that are SAFE, POWERFUL, GREEN, and SMART, Get Clean is the safe alternative to traditional household cleaning products.
The Get Clean Healthy Home Pack contains:
- Basic H2™ Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate, 16 oz. (1)
- Basic H2™ Organic Super Cleaning Wipes, 35 Wipes (1)
- Scour Off™ Heavy-Duty Paste, 9 oz. (1)
- Dish Wash Concentrate, 16 oz. (1)
- Fresh Laundry Concentrate HE Compatible, 32 oz. (Liquid) (1)
- Soft Fabric Concentrate, 32 oz. (1)
- Soft Fabric Dryer Sheets, 80 sheets (1)
- Spray Bottles (3)
- Windows and Mirrors (1)
- All-Purpose (1)
- Degreasing (1) – NEW!
- Laundry Measuring Scoop
- Super Microfiber Window Cloth
- Dropper for measuring Basic H2™ (1)
Share Get Clean with your friends and family. Positive planetary change will add up fast, thanks to you.
Order your Shaklee Get Clean Healthy Home Pack today and get a FREE Shaklee membership! (Do it now! You know if you leave this page today you might not come back!)
|April 22, 2013||Filled under Get Clean, Saving Money, Shaklee|
In honor of Earth Day today, I want to ask…..Have you EVER considered “Going Green?” My family made the commitment years ago, to use safe, non-toxic products in our home. We have seen my headaches & allergies disappear! I can rest easy as a mom knowing I am providing the best possible environment for my family!
And, did you know that by JUST switching brands, you could save TONS of money AND help the planet all at the same time!??! You would spend $3400 for ready to use cleaners to get the same amount of clean found in the Get Clean Starter Kit! And when you purchase this kit, you also make a positive impact on the planet: Keeping 108 pounds of packaging waste from landfills and eliminating 248 pounds of greenhouse gas!! Now THAT is making a difference! If you would like more information on how you can protect your families health, help the planet, AND save money, just let me know! I’m so passionate about these products and can’t help but share them with everyone I know!
Or, sign up for a free sample on the form on the right sidebar.
|April 23, 2012||Filled under Get Clean, Saving Money, Shaklee|
P.S. Are you still reading this? Gee Whiz! Click on http://wellnessplans.net and order already!
|April 1, 2012||Filled under Get Clean, Saving Money, Shaklee|
In my 20 plus years as an Independent Shaklee distributor, I have never seen Shaklee do this! Best Membership Offer Ever!
If you are not already a member of this awesome buying club, then April is the month to join!
Offer extended until May 31, 2012!
Eight Reasons to Sign Up for a Shaklee Membership today!
- 15% discount on all your purchases (no minimums, no required ordering)
- Receive special promotions, offers, and discounts for even more savings
- Access to our Shaklee Member Center where you can find extensive health and wellness information reviewed by the expert Shaklee Health Sciences team
- Eligible for the “Member Referral program“ earning $25 product credits for each new member you refer.
- Unconditional money-back guarantee
- Support a company that for over 50 years has supported environmental stewardship and social causes. (Read more…)
- Become part of a movement to help make people and our planet healthier
- Partner with me as your coach on How to Blog and Make Money Sharing Your GREEN passion! (Optional)
Your membership is a continual membership and does not require a renewal fee. You are not required to make monthly orders or sell any products. Order as much or little as you like on your own schedule.
Here’s a screenshot of the page you will land on…
I circled in red where you need to click, “Add products to your shopping cart.” After you shop, you will see that you qualified for a FREE membership.
I suggest you order the Get Clean Starter Kit so you’ll have everything you need to start creating a healthier home for you family and the planet.
If you have any questions or concerns, please use the contact me tab and send me a request for help.
To your health,
|January 24, 2012||Filled under Get Clean|
I’ve been writing post after post about cleaning your home with safe, natural and green cleaning products — to the point where it might be difficult for a new reader to find a good place to start.
The following list of links are my suggestions for getting started cleaning greener.
- How to Shine Your Sink - Keeping a shiny sink is the foundation to a clean home. How do you shine that sink without toxic cleaners? Can it really get clean using natural cleaners? Read this post and find out how I do this and you can too! Plus, you can join us in the 10 week kitchen cleaning challenge!
- How to Clean Your Oven without Toxic Chemicals – Oven Cleaners are known to be one of the most toxic and dangerous chemicals we use to clean our house. It’s time to try some alternatives. Read this post for tips on how to use natural product that work! Yes, you’ll need to use a little elbow grease, but wouldn’t you rather do that than be exposed to chemicals that may cause lung damage?
- How to Clean Dishes in Without Phosphates – For years and years it was acceptable to use products with phosphates, but those days have changed. They are no longer allowed in our automatic dish washing detergent. Have you noticed your dishes aren’t as clean? Here’s a safe and green product that works!
- How to Make Window Cleaner for Less Than a Penny a Bottle – Most window cleaners whether store bought or home made use ammonia which releases toxic fumes and is considered dangerous to have in the home for you and your children. Try this alternative and save lots of money too! This formula costs less than making window cleaner from vinegar and it works better too!
- How to Clean Your Stove Top without Toxic Cleaners– I have a glass stove top and it is recommended that I use a special and expensive cleaner unique to glass stove tops. I say hogwash! Find out how I clean my stove top with natural cleaners.
Please leave a comment and let me know if you find this list helpful. Also, please let me know what other household cleaning challenges you are having and I’ll find a natural and green solution for you!
Don’t leave without signing up for our mailing list!