Posts Tagged by Greener Cleaning Basket
|April 2, 2011||Filled under Get Clean|
One of my favorite natural cleaning products is Shaklee’s Scour Off Heavy Duty Paste because it works great, smells delicious, and has no toxic chemicals.
Oven Cleaners are some of the most toxic and deadly chemicals found in households.
If you are looking for an alternative, watch my video.
You can order Scour Off Heavy Duty Paste by clicking here.
What I love about Shaklee’s Get Clean Scour Off Paste:
* Natural ingredients remove the toughest dried-on splatters and spills, burned-on grease, baked-on food, and sticky messes without hazardous chemicals or toxic fumes.
* Scour Off is made from natural mineral abrasives and biodegradable cleaning agents. It does not contain chlorine, bleach, or dye.
* Scour Off gently removes stains other cleansers can’t and is great for cleaning tubs, ovens, sinks, and tiles.
* It will even remove rust, and is great for cleaning these surfaces: copper, grout, cement, ceramic, and imitation marble.
* Wide-mouth jar makes it easy to use.
Green Clean Credentials
* Natural abrasives
* No harsh chemicals
* Biodegradable surfactants
* No phosphates
You can order Scour Off Heavy Duty Paste by clicking here. or email me for my Shaklee specials (on the “contact me” page.)
|February 28, 2011||Filled under Get Clean|
I was recently invited to a wedding shower for a church friend’s son and future daughter in law. Since I’ve been writing for this blog for a month now and I am living and breathing the “greener cleaning” concept I thought I would create a Greener Cleaning Gift Basket for my shower gift.
I went to the dollar store and bought a few items to assemble my gift basket.
- One green plastic container
- One green microfiber sponge
- One blue microfiber cleaning cloth
- One blue microfiber window cleaning cloth
From my Shaklee store, I added:
- One 16 oz bottle of Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate
- Three Get Clean 16 oz spray bottles
- One book: Green Goes With Everything: Simple Steps to a Healthier Life and a Cleaner Planet by Sloan Barnett
- Printed instructions for diluting the concentrate and suggested uses for Basic H2
I assembled all of this in the plastic container and wrapped it up with a plastic gift basket wrapper and tied a few ribbons on it.
I couldn’t think of a better way for the new bride and groom to set up their new home than to start with a safe, non-toxic cleaning kit.
You might also like these posts by Greener Cleaning Moms: