Posts Tagged by Shaklee
|April 23, 2012||Filled under Get Clean, Saving Money, Shaklee|
P.S. Are you still reading this? Gee Whiz! Click on http://wellnessplans.net and order already!
|January 24, 2012||Filled under Get Clean|
I’ve been writing post after post about cleaning your home with safe, natural and green cleaning products — to the point where it might be difficult for a new reader to find a good place to start.
The following list of links are my suggestions for getting started cleaning greener.
- How to Shine Your Sink - Keeping a shiny sink is the foundation to a clean home. How do you shine that sink without toxic cleaners? Can it really get clean using natural cleaners? Read this post and find out how I do this and you can too! Plus, you can join us in the 10 week kitchen cleaning challenge!
- How to Clean Your Oven without Toxic Chemicals – Oven Cleaners are known to be one of the most toxic and dangerous chemicals we use to clean our house. It’s time to try some alternatives. Read this post for tips on how to use natural product that work! Yes, you’ll need to use a little elbow grease, but wouldn’t you rather do that than be exposed to chemicals that may cause lung damage?
- How to Clean Dishes in Without Phosphates – For years and years it was acceptable to use products with phosphates, but those days have changed. They are no longer allowed in our automatic dish washing detergent. Have you noticed your dishes aren’t as clean? Here’s a safe and green product that works!
- How to Make Window Cleaner for Less Than a Penny a Bottle – Most window cleaners whether store bought or home made use ammonia which releases toxic fumes and is considered dangerous to have in the home for you and your children. Try this alternative and save lots of money too! This formula costs less than making window cleaner from vinegar and it works better too!
- How to Clean Your Stove Top without Toxic Cleaners– I have a glass stove top and it is recommended that I use a special and expensive cleaner unique to glass stove tops. I say hogwash! Find out how I clean my stove top with natural cleaners.
Please leave a comment and let me know if you find this list helpful. Also, please let me know what other household cleaning challenges you are having and I’ll find a natural and green solution for you!
Don’t leave without signing up for our mailing list!
|December 16, 2011||Filled under Shaklee|
Dear Blog Family,
Since you’ve stopped by and spent some time with me on my blog and it’s the holiday season, I want to say “Thank You.”
So, I have a GIFT for YOU!
If you are not a member of my Shaklee Family? Become one today! Spend $100 and Get a FREE gift! Click here for details!
Have a great Shaklee Day
P.S. This offer ends January 29, 2011. See our up to date promotions on my Shaklee page.
Go online at http://wellnessplans.net to place an order OR call 1-800-Shaklee.
It’s a great time to place an order for CINCH! I mean who doesn’t want to lose a few pounds or maintain their weight? If you order now, you’ll have your Cinch in time for New Year’s.
If you have never used Cinch, I suggest you order the Starter Kit. It comes with everything you need. Cinch participants lost an average of 15 pounds in a 12 week clincial study!
Learn more: Click here!
Also, starting in January, I’ll be hosting a 12 week Wellness Challenge and you will want to have your products then! I’ll be offering accountability, weekly wellness tips, discounts and more!
If you want more info on the challenge, please email me and I’ll send them right out!
|June 20, 2011||Filled under Get Clean|
If housework is a chore and you let things build up over time…. then I suggest you try the Flylady system.
I’ve been receiving her daily digests (encouraging emails) that guide you step by step through simple routines that help you keep house in a minimum amount of time. I think what makes her system unique is that she deals with the emotional issues we might have that cause us to procrastinate and not do housework.
Anyway, the very first thing she asks you to master is “A Clean and Shiny Sink.” This first babystep is to make sure you don’t go to bed with a sink full of dirty dishes. I’ve been working on this for the last month and I can say it has really made a difference in my attitude. I feel better about myself and the house.
By the way, FLY stands for “Finally Loving Yourself.” Flylady is a great resource and encouragement to help you keep house.
Since she recommends a Clean and Shiny Sink, I thought I would review how I keep my sink clean and shiny (the green and natural way!)
How I Clean My Sink Without Toxic Cleaners
I used to use those spray and wipe products from the grocery store to clean my sinks until I was introduced to Shaklee’s Basic H and Shaklee Basic G nearly 20 years ago. I believed the lies the commercials told me about needing those harsh chemicals to kill the germs and keep my home clean. But, not anymore. Back then, I was mostly interested in saving money. Now, I understand the health consequences of using toxic cleaners.
Here’s a picture of my porcelain sink. It stains easily.
Next, I sprayed my sink with Basic H2 All purpose spray and then covered with Get Clean Scour Off Heavy Duty Paste. I let it soak for 2 minutes and then used a scrubby to scrub the sink stains. Then I rinsed it and whah-lah— all shiny and clean and no toxins to breathe!
You can order Shaklee Basic H2 and Scour Off at my Shaklee Store.
Email me from the “Contact Me” button above and ask about my Shaklee Specials.