Posts Tagged by Toxic Cleaners
|April 2, 2011||Filled under Get Clean|
One of my favorite natural cleaning products is Shaklee’s Scour Off Heavy Duty Paste because it works great, smells delicious, and has no toxic chemicals.
Oven Cleaners are some of the most toxic and deadly chemicals found in households.
If you are looking for an alternative, watch my video.
You can order Scour Off Heavy Duty Paste by clicking here.
What I love about Shaklee’s Get Clean Scour Off Paste:
* Natural ingredients remove the toughest dried-on splatters and spills, burned-on grease, baked-on food, and sticky messes without hazardous chemicals or toxic fumes.
* Scour Off is made from natural mineral abrasives and biodegradable cleaning agents. It does not contain chlorine, bleach, or dye.
* Scour Off gently removes stains other cleansers can’t and is great for cleaning tubs, ovens, sinks, and tiles.
* It will even remove rust, and is great for cleaning these surfaces: copper, grout, cement, ceramic, and imitation marble.
* Wide-mouth jar makes it easy to use.
Green Clean Credentials
* Natural abrasives
* No harsh chemicals
* Biodegradable surfactants
* No phosphates
You can order Scour Off Heavy Duty Paste by clicking here. or email me for my Shaklee specials (on the “contact me” page.)
|March 20, 2011||Filled under Get Clean|
I was visiting one of my favorite blogs, Healthy Child, Healthy World when I discovered their Moms on a Mission section. I was introduced to Penelope Jagessar Chaffer and read about her amazing life story, including the creation of her inspiring film “Toxic Baby.” She serves as an exemplary model to all mothers, parents, and concerned citizens of what one person can achieve when she generously gives back and overcomes adversity with courage. Click here to read more.
At the blog, I Thought I Knew Mama, she does a review of a book called, Healthy Child Healthy World: Creating a Cleaner, Greener, Safer Home by Christopher Gavigan. She will begin a new series about “Growing Greener.” If you are interested in creating a healthier greener home, I highly recommend you subscribe to her blog.
I participated in my first ever #commenthour blog sharing Twitter party on Wednesday night and was exposed to over 20 blogs in 1 hour. My head is still spinning from the experience. Read more about the Comment Cocktail Hour here.
Finally, I want to invite you to participate in my NEW Greener Cleaning Kitchen Cleaning Challenge. Complete one challenge per week and you could win a $25 gift certificate toward the purchase of Shaklee Get Clean Products.
Check it out here.
|February 21, 2011||Filled under Get Clean|
Imagine your 5 year old little boy begins coughing and coughing and you can’t make it stop. You go to the emergency room and you are told he has the precursor to asthma. You ask yourself, does anyone in my family have asthma? Anyone in my husband’s family? And the answer is not only NO, but there is no history of asthma in either family going back 4 generations. Then you think what could cause this? What in my environment could cause this?
Then you research and discover some alarming facts:
- 1 in 13 school age children has asthma
- Asthma rates in children under 5 increased 160%
- More than 9 out of every 10 suspected poison exposures occur at home with household products.
And…there is a direct correlation between the increase in childhood asthma and the increase in toxic chemicals in the home!
This is Sloan’s story. Watch this video and listen to her tell it in her own words.
Who do you know that has children with chronic allergies and/or asthma? Share this message with them. Let’s not let the little children suffer anymore when we can make a difference by becoming “Greener Cleaning Moms.”
Order safe, non-toxic cleaning products online at WellnessPlans.net